Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Introduction



Welcome to Fiji Islands. My name is Kevin Sy and I am your blog host. I am currently a student at the University of Colorado in Denver and progressing in pursuing my Finance degree. The location I've picked out is called Fiji Islands. Even though there are millions of different places I could pick on the face of the Earth, I picked Fiji with many unique reasons. One of the main reasons why I chose Fiji Islands is because of how beautiful the environment truly is and how much I would rather to live there. In another word, if I could pick any where else to live in the world it would definitely be Fiji Islands. I prefer the tropical environment and being around an ocean.
 
Aside from Fiji Islands being such a beautiful place as it is, Fiji Islands seems very interesting to me as a place to pick as my location as well as me doing more research on. Therefore, after this course is over I plan on learning a lot more about Fiji Islands from the geographic standpoint as well as the country as a whole standpoint. Fiji Islands also grabbed a lot of my attention by being exactly where and how it’s on a map. Fiji Islands ’ location on a map is significantly different than most other countries. Locating in the south pacific Fiji is group of volcano active islands which is right off the shore of Australia . Being in such a considerable area, the weather is incredible and the climate is tropical marine which is the best climate there ever is. Being born and raised in the country of Vietnam and growing up around the tropical region, it would be my ideal dream home to be located at Fiji Islands .
  

Sources: 
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3


No comments:

Post a Comment